Weddings at Zion Bristol
Zion Bristol is a beautiful and charismatic venue to hold both your Wedding ceremony and reception all under one roof.
A lovely garden with outside shelter if needed to have drinks after the ceremony and take photos.
Inside has seated space for 70 guests and 100 standing, as well as a stage for a live band or DJ.
Zion’s kitchen can be used by professional caterers to cook and prepare the wedding breakfast.
Set up the evening before and pack down the day after.
Zion is a fully licensed wedding venue and has separate rooms, so that couples can meet the registrars on the morning of the ceremony separately.
Fully stocked bar with a variety of drinks for guests throughout the day, as well as for toasts and bottles of wine for the tables. (All drinks will need to be bought through Zion)
Our wedding coordinator Rosa will be there to help you plan the day you want as well as being there on the day it’s self to make sure everything runs smoothly.
See more venue based frequently asked questions here
Get in touch with Rosa to learn more or book a viewing on : Bookings@zionbristol.co.uk
FULL WEDDING PACKAGE £2520+VAT
- Legal Ceremony (Max 70 seated)
- Friday evening setup
- Fully staffed all day Saturday
- Sunday morning pack down
- Wedding coordinator on the day to ensure every element runs smoothly and to plan, with multiple meetings in the coming months before the big day.
- Up to 100 evening guests
- Use of the Kitchen, equipment & crockery for a professional cater to use (Must have public liability insurance and food & hygiene certificates).
- Or you can self cater the wedding with a buffet table.
- Use of Zion’s beautiful garden, perfect for after the ceremony, where our staff can serve pre-ordered prosecco.
The garden gets lots of sun in the summer months, but we have several sheltered areas and a marquee up in the summer too.
- Use of the Andy Lewis Room for the registrars to use in the morning of the wedding, and can be used as a chill out room or children’s room for the rest of the day.
- Use of the furniture and use of the sound system for speeches and playing recorded music.
DO- IT YOURSELF WEDDING PARTY
Perfect for If you’re getting married elsewhere before coming to Zion and are looking to coordinate the day yourselves with help from friends & family.
Up to 60 Guests: £590+VAT for 6 hours, £50+VAT per extra hour
Up to 100 Guests: £690+VAT for 6 hours, £70+VAT per extra hour
Optional extras can be added:
£290+VAT Friday evening setup
£25+VAT per hour for use of the Andy Lewis Room
£150+VAT Use of kitchen for just food preparation
£300+VAT Professional caterer (only) use of our kitchen facilities, plates, cutlery & utensils
£145+VAT Morning after pack down
£75+VAT Rubbish removal fee