- This event has passed.
Zion Clothes Swap!
July 9, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Refresh your wardrobe this summer with a clothes swap at Zion!
Is your wardrobe bursting with good clothes that you never wear? Would you like to trade some in for other quality garments and get yourself a few ‘new-to-you’ outfits for the fraction of the price?
Join our clothes swap party at Zion and have a fun afternoon out with the girls and raise money for a great cause!
*Please note this event is for ladies clothing only (maybe mens next time!)
How it works;
1. Register to take part by paying £7.50 or £10.50 including a cream tea.
All proceeds will go toward Zion Community Space.
2. Sort through your wardrobe and select a bag of clean good quality items of clothing, washed and ironed, that you are willing to give away. You will need to bring minimum of 5 items, there is no maximum.
3. Drop-off your bag at Zion anytime from 4th-7th July from 9am-3pm or Saturday 8th from 10-11am.
4. Your clothing will then be sorted by size/type alongside the other bags of clothing and ready for viewing on sunday 9th.
5. Come along from 2pm on sunday 9th to choose from all the other items on offer and collect a new bag of clothing to take home with you! You can take a maximum of 10 items with you for free.
The cafe/bar will be open for refreshments and cream teas served to those who have pre-booked.
What are you waiting for, gather your friends and join the clothing swap revolution!
For more info or to book for ticketed events call Jess on 0117 923 1212 or email email@example.com